- Idaho new retail market predicted to remain relatively strong in 2013, with sales increasing 14.4% from 2012.
- The state’s new retail vehicle market increased 15% in the First Quarter of 2013 versus a weak performance a year earlier.
- New domestic brand share in the state was 53.4% during the First Quarter of this year, up 1.2 points from the Fourth Quarter of 2012.
- Used vehicle sales in Idaho were flat in the First Quarter versus a year earlier.
- New retail vehicle sales in Ada County increased 13% in the First Quarter of this year versus 2012.
April 30, 2013 -- Summary of Idaho's New and Used sales trends 2009 - 2012.
May 1, 2013 -- Dealer Intelligence Official Launch!
The Dealer Intelligence program has officially launched allowing businesses to receive and use car, truck, RV and marine market research reports. Dealer Intelligence is an evolution of our reporting methodology compiled from the last 18 years. This program produces web-based reports and has a comprehensive data base search engine that can retrieve one or thousands of records in just seconds.
With the option of receiving automatically updated reports via email, the Dealer Intelligence summarizes what dealers need to know so they can more efficiently identify and seize sales opportunities. Built using data from all 44 Idaho counties, Dealer Intelligence offers many features and benefits.
Dealer Intelligence allows subscribers to login in 24\7 and produce unlimited customizable reports. Dealers and businesses repeatedly say that the Dealer Intelligence reports contain the straight forward and easily workable information they want, in the format they desire, and at a price that’s lower than the competition.
IADA is proud to represent Idaho’s franchised automobile dealers and looks forward to continuing to monitor and report on car, truck, RV and marine sales in Idaho.
Dealer Intelligence Published & Distributed by: Idaho Automobile Dealers Association © 2012 Dealer Intelligence